ANTI AGING BREAKTHROUGH
Bringing the best ingredients nature has to offer combined with technology in supplementation, AG Cera function by promoting the body’s ability to maintain and repair itself. The potent ingredients found in this product will provide you optimal health towards looking better, feeling better, and living better.
- Sakura Extract
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- Mixed Berries
- White Peach
Ceramosides™ is a clinically studied, all-natural ingredient for beauty from the inside-out. Ceramides in the skin decrease with age. Taking Ceramosides™ orally is a source of ceramides for the skin. The results are increased moisture and decreased wrinkles, providing a healthy, youthful glow to aging skin.
The unique difference of ceramosides is that this ingredient is a patented synergy of phytoceramides and other lipids. When taken orally, this unqiue combination allows for improved skin hydration with a low daily dose after 15 days.
Benefits of Ceramosides:
- Brings new ceramides to the skind, helping lock moisture and replenish cracks
- Improve skin moisture as early as 15 days
- Reduce wrinkles and increase skin elasticity
- Creating youthful skin from within
CERAMOSIDES™ is a technology EPI FRANCE, a company that designs and produces innovative natural active ingredients for cosmetics and food supplements worldwide.
Hytolive is a natural extract from the olive fruit which contains the most powerful antioxidant ever discovered, hydroxytyrosol.
Well-documented studies confirm hydroxytyrosol qualities as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, anticancer and delivers cardioprotective health benefits.
HYTOLIVE™ are manufactured by GENOSA, a company based in SPAIN that specializes hydroxytorosol and patents the concentrate while exporting it worldwide.
Sakura plant which is largely found in Japan contains an extract with potent bioactive compounds and beneficial to the skin, that includes anti-glycation, stimulating collagen production, moisturizing, whitening and other beautifying and anti-aging benefits.
- High in antioxidants with soothing effects on the skin.
- Rich in essential fatty acids,
- Therapeutically regenerative and promotes anti-aging, whitening, and collagen formation.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties helps to lighten uneven pigmentation.
- Cleanses the skin of toxins to leave a glowing, healthy skin.
Curcumin is the most active ingredient found in spice turmeric, and is known to have a naturally occurring compound. The spice has been known to hold medicinal benefits and is popular in Asia for centuries.
- Fights body-wide inflammation
- Support cardiovascular function
- Supports joint & bone health
- Boosts cognitive function
- Increase detoxification in liver
- Promotes Radiant skin
- Support natural weight-loss
Gymnema sylvestre is a woody climbing shrub that’s common to the native of tropical forests of India, Africa and Australia. Known as the “destroyer of sugar” in Hindi language, this ingredient contain anti-diabetic properties.
- Reduces sugar cravings by making sweet foods taste less appealing
- Helps lower blood sugar levels
- Improves cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reducing heart disease risk
- Increase insulin production
- Helps reduce inflammation caused by sugar excess intake
- Act as weight loss aid
The pomegranate, or Punica granatum, is a shrub that produces a red fruit and are among the healthiest fruits on Earth. They contain a range of beneficial plant compounds, unrivalled by any other foods.
- Pomegranates contain two plant compounds with powerful medicinal properties; punicalagins & punicic acid
- Help fight prostate cancer in men, and breast cancer in women
- Lower blood pressure
- Help fight arthritis and joint pain
- Help treat erectile dysfunction
- Help fight bacterial and fungal infections
- Increase energy and improve exercise performance
Among the most popular super-foods to date. Mixed berries: a combination of blackberry, elderberry, raspberry and blueberry.
- High in antioxidant anthocyanins, which are compounds of flavonoids that is proven to prevent aging of the skin.
- Boost overall cognitive function.
- Strong antioxidant, able to combat against free radical damage, which is the main cause of cancer.
- The antioxidant activity of berries include the protection of LDL against oxidation.
- Berries are high in fiber.
- Help keep your arteries healthy.
Peaches or Prunus persica are small fruit with a fuzzy peel and a sweet white or yellow flesh. They’re thought to have originated in China more than 8,000 years ago.
- Consist of abundance of fiber, vitamins and minerals
- Contains antioxidants properties
- Contains natural Vitamin C that good for skin complexion
- Contribute to healthy digestion
- Reduce allergy symptoms
- Fight and prevent cancer
- Treats gut disorders